Energy Advice Service
Manor Estates Housing Association is working with Changeworks to support tenants to be warmer in their homes and reduce energy bills.
The Energy Advice service for tenants is provided by Changeworks, a Scottish environmental charity which has been giving expert advice and support to people across Scotland for over 30 years. Their advice is free, confidential and impartial and helps our tenants reduce energy bills and have warmer homes.
Changeworks advisors can help you
- check if you’re eligible and apply for the £140 Warm Home Discount
- understand and check your gas / electricity bills
- choose a gas / electricity supplier, tariff and payment option
- negotiate with energy suppliers on your behalf to resolve gas and electricity billing problems, including incorrect bills
- agree repayment options if you owe money to your supplier
- read your meters
- get the most out of your heating and hot water system
- deal with condensation in your home.
- access grants to ease financial stress
Energy saving tips
Find out more at:
Freephone 0800 870 8800 Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm