Your Tenancy Agreement outlines the rights, obligations and responsibilities of both the Association and you as a Manor Estates tenant. Further information is available in your Tenant Information Pack and on this website.
If you require more information on who your Neighbourhood Services Officer is, or wish to contact them direct click here.
- Offer you advice and assistance on tenancy matters, including how to pay your rent, applying for housing benefit, dealing with neighbour problems and estate management issues.
- Carry out repairs to your property.
- Invest in a long-term planned maintenance programme that will ensure provision of quality housing.
We expect you to:
- Pay your rent on time.
- Live peacefully with your neighbours.
- Keep the inside and outside of your home in good condition.