Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme
You will need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme if:
• you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen
• you’re not an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, but your family member is (or is an eligible person of Northern Ireland)please click here for more information.
YOU MUST APPLY BY 30 JUNE 2021
You need to apply even if you:
• were born in the UK but are not a British citizen
• have a UK ‘permanent residence document’
• are a family member of an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen who does not need to apply – including if they’re from Ireland
• are an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen with a British citizen family member.
If you have children, you need to apply for them separately.
Further information is available on the Government Website https://www.gov.uk/settled-status-eu-citizens-families