Our staff team is responsible for the day to day work of providing services to our customers. The Association’s staff work in three departments under the overall control of the Chief Executive.
The Management Team is made up of Manor Estates Housing Association senior staff. The Management Team is responsible for the overall management and strategic direction of the Association.
- Provide the repairs service.
- Manage our major planned maintenance contracts.
- Deal with gas safety inspections carried out annually to all our houses.
- Manage our landscape maintenance contract.
- Provide the factoring service to home owners.
- Maintain tenants’ rent accounts and payments.
- Manage the Association’s income and expenditure within budgets.
- Manage the Association’s IT system.
- Account for income from the factoring service, including debt recovery.
- Pay suppliers’ invoices.