Our staff team is responsible for the day to day work of providing services to our customers. The Association’s staff work in three departments under the overall control of the Director.
The Management Team is made up of Manor Estates Housing Association senior staff. Together they manage the day to day operations of the Housing Association.
- Deal with all tenancy and estate management matters.
- Let empty houses in accordance with the Association’s Allocation Policy.
- Manage rent arrears.
- Deal with problems caused by anti social behavior.
- Provide the repairs service.
- Manage our major planned maintenance contracts.
- Deal with gas safety inspections carried out annually to all our houses.
- Manage our landscape maintenance contract.
- Provide the factoring service to home owners.
- Maintain tenants’ rent accounts and payments.
- Manage the Association’s income and expenditure within budgets.
- Manage the Association’s IT system.
- Account for income from the factoring service, including debt recovery.
- Pay suppliers’ invoices.